Hoss’ Loaded Burgers
Giving a beloved local restaurant a drool-worthy website.
- Content Strategy
Hoss’ Loaded Burgers is Music City’s home for mouthwatering, Juicy Lucy-style, cheese-stuffed burgers and frozen custard delights. With both a brick and mortar storefront and a wildly popular Food Truck, they’ve been transforming locally-sourced ingredients into loaded mountains of burger-y magnificence since 2011. (Any burger rated as “The #1 Thing to Eat in Nashville Before You Die” by Thrillist must have something going for it.)
What they needed was a powerful way to showcase their unique culinary creations online – in order to highlight rotating monthly specials and compete in Nashville’s crowded restaurant landscape.
fileSwift for Restaurants
By The Way Labs built a responsive, optimized fileSwift website that:
- Utilizes gorgeous food photography to celebrate their innovative menu
- Leverages Structured Data Markup to maximize SEO
- Provides menu updates as well as upcoming Food Truck appearances
- Allows online ordering for both pickup and delivery
- Serves as an effective recruiting tool (They’re always on the lookout for team members who can deliver excellent “Hoss’pitality”)
The result is a beautiful, highly organized site that practically oozes with both functionality and juicy, cheesy goodness.